For children in grades K to three, L’Art de DIRE is a great introduction to learning French. Detailed lesson plans, reproducible teaching aids and a totally oral approach make this book ideal for teaching French to children who are not yet ready to learn to read in French.
- Lesson plans are flexible to allow for daily, weekly or twice weekly lessons
- Lesson plan pages are designed to facilitate frequent review, the key to success in language studies.
- Projects and presentations for the children keep learning interesting.
- Prepared tests make it easy to assess progress.
- Reproducible picture cards and games make learning fun.
- L’Art de DIRE includes ideas for bulletin boards.
- Ideas are adaptable for home or classroom use.
- Mp3 audio files introduce vocabulary and phrases.